1. Vera Bradley Phone Cases. I haven't been one for phone cases in the past, but I've recently found a few that I could not resist. I love J Crew's soft cases, as well as those by Vera Bradley. I got the Dogwood style for Christmas, and my phone couldn't be prettier.
2. Tide Pods. We got our hands on Tide Pods a few months ago and - despite scoffing at the price and necessity of these little things - fell in love. They just make laundry easier. Throw it in and forget about it. No messy clean up, no drips on the floor. They feel funky, too.
3. Custom Return Stamps. Mail is happier with beautiful, handmade return stamps, particularly those with some handwritten elements in them. There are a million choices on Etsy, so you can always find one for the style you are going for. I also like washi tape for mail lately, too.
4. Candle Lighters. Lighters have a way of floating around our house. They have a "home" in a kitchen cupboard, but they don't quite fit right and they are used in a variety of places so they end up scattered. That is, this used to be the case until I finally tried one of the folding candle lights. Finally, I can fit the lighters into the junk drawer, so it has a truly permanent home and is always easy to reach for candles.
5. Dry Shampoo. Dry shampoo has become affordable and effective. I have relatively oily hair, so it's best if I shower once a day. I've been lucky to be able to create a weekend look (pony tail) without the shower, though, thanks to dry shampoo. I'm amazed by how good my hair feels, even hours later.